Whether you’re a well traveled road biker, a seasoned mountain biker or someone who just loves riding their bike and taking in the scenery – Whistler is the place to ride.
With 40 kms of valley trail you can hop on your bike and explore the beautiful Lakes that Whistler has to offer. There are numerous trails available for all abilities either on the downhill bike park or cross country.
- The ultimate gravity-fed downhill biking experience, drawing mountain bikers from across the world
- All levels and abilities catered to with four mountain zones, green trails, technical double blacks, jump trails and more
- Lift access available from Whistler Village (Fitzsimmons Express)
- For dates and operating times, please see Mountain Hours of Operation
- The Creek Zone expansion brings five brand new trails, 644 vertical metres and a gondola of its own
Whistler Sports Rentals
is a locally owned and operated bike rental store in Whistler, BC. We operate May through October, and in the Winter months our shop is occupied by Spicy Sports, a local ski rental shop.
Established in February 2016, we opened with the aim of maintaining an independent bike shop in the Upper Village. Since then we have branched out to a new store (Gateway Bikes) in the main Whistler Village, a great launching point for all of your bike activities. Whether it is a scenic ride, trail ride or day in the bike park, we are conveniently located for them all. We believe it is important to give visitors to Whistler a local option, and are proud to be a part of this amazing community.
We have a small workshop and experienced technicians if your bike needs a tune-up. We also tune-up and service our own bikes regularly, to keep them running like new!
All of our staff are keen bikers and have spent several seasons in Whistler. Whistler Sports Rentals, truly is a bike shop owned and run by bikers.